Wow! I am amazed at the number of people who asked me how they could help and who are helping. First of all, I believe it shows the quality of friends I have. I am blessed to have you all in my life. I have thought of ways that you could get involved and one of these is to adopt an item on my list.
Here is a little more details on our expenses
• Doctor fee in Kenya-$500-we will be compensating the Kenyan doctors for their services. These doctors are underpaid and dependent on their clinical work. So we want to appreciate them for taking time to come work with us by compensating for their travel and other related expenses.
• License for American doctor to work in Kenya-$100-the Kenyan law requires foreign doctors to get a temporary license to practice.
• Boxes of medicine (2)-$1,000- these are prepacked assorted drugs
• Tent to be set up in the church ground-$300-tents are needed for the holding area for shelter
• Seats for the tent-$75- to put in the tents for the people who will be in the holding area.
• Excess baggage with airline-$200 -since we are taking some materials from the country, we will easily run into excess charges with the airlines. This money is to cover that cost.
Here is a chart that sums everything up
|Item||Price in USD|
|Licensing american Dr||100|
|Boxes of medicine||1,000|
Please look through the items on the chart and if you feel led to bless us by adopting one of the expenses let me know. Perhaps you are part of home group, a bible study, an organization or even student group. If you feel the Lord is telling you to talk to your group about adopting something on this chart, please let me know.
It is such a blessing to see the Lord move and I believe He will meet all these needs.
Partnering With You In Christ,